Whether you’re new to faith, just checking things out, or have been at Epic for a while, Starting Point is a great first step to have a conversation about God, Jesus, and the Bible. Starting Point is an 8-week small group that provides an opportunity to explore faith in a save, non-threatening environment. In fact, no questions are off-limits. The topics we discuss are conversations we believe everyone should have about faith. As a result of this group, you’ll experience a taste of what it’s like to be in community with others on a similar journey.
If there is no current Starting Point group available, feel free to join one of our short-term groups that explores certain topics, or join a men’s, women’s, our couples’ Community Group.
Is it time for action? Short-term groups offer you the opportunity to explore a topic with a group of people that share a common goal so you can grow together in life-changing ways. Short-term groups are like Community Groups, but they meet weekly for a short period of time to explore one topic. Some of these groups are in a large-group format at a certain location, while others meet in homes.
Short-term groups are offered throughout the year on a first-come, first-served basis. The current groups that are offered throughout the year are Financial Peace University (a 9-week group experience that helps you get out of debt, spend and save wisely, find margin, and discover biblical principles about money), The 6-Week Business Group Experience (this group helps business professionals grow, improve, or start their business using Dave Ramsey’s book, Entreleadership), and our 5G Spiritual Growth group experiences.
Making a big church feel like a small, close-knit community begins here. If you want to grow in your relationship with Jesus, you need to have intentional relationships with people who have the same goal, and a Community Group is the ideal place for that. In Community Groups, people study God’s Word and discuss the issues and challenges of life. They pray together, care for one another, and are missed if they don’t show up. Our groups consist of 8 – 12 adults who meet regularly for a year or more to pursue spiritual growth and healthy relationships. We have groups for men, women, and couples in all seasons of life.
Basic Information To Know
- Men’s and Women’s groups typically meet three out of four weeks in a month
- Couples’ groups meet four times a month (typically the first and third week couples meet, second week just women, and fourth week just men)
- Most of our groups meet socially over the holidays and summer
- Each group starts with a provided curriculum and then chooses the next topic of interest together
Find A Group
- Join a new Community Group! New Community Groups form in February or September of each year, though, if there is enough interest, we’ll form a new group as people sign up throughout the year. Follow this link to sign up for a new group.
- Form your own group! If you are already connected with people at Epic who attend, volunteer, or serve, and you’d like to have a deeper community with them, then you can form a group by becoming an approved Community Group Leader. Follow this link to form your own group.
- Join an existing Community Group! If an existing Community Group is not at full capacity it will remain open. Check out our current Community Groups using the button below to see if one fits you. Follow this link to find a community group.
Have questions about groups? Click the button below to contact us and we will help find the right groups for you.
Buddy Taylor Middle School
4500 Belle Terre Parkway
Palm Coast, FL 32164
Sundays: 8:30, 10:00, & 11:30 am
Sundays: 8:30am, 10:00, 11:30, 5:00pm, & 6:30