Live Services Starting on July 12 at BTMS
Hello Epic Family!
We are excited to reopen and have live services at Buddy Taylor Middle School! Come join us on Sunday, July 12 at 8:30am or 10:00am by registering now! The services will be similar to our previous services at BTMS, but with a few guidelines that we need follow in order to use the facility.
Young Families – As for families with young children, come on back! We will have family seating on the Wadsworth side where you and your children can engage with worship and there will be family fun packs to keep the little ones engaged as you watch the message.
Updates from Epic – Sign up to receive the latest at Epic. Through this email you’ll be able to view our services, take part in our online children’s environments, connect your students with other students in their environment, be given relevant information, and continue doing small groups! If you would like to stay connected with us and learn more about these things, then please sign up for Updates from Epic to stay connected and be for Flagler during this time and beyond!
Streaming of Sunday Services – Please join us on Sundays as we stream the service to you at home at our normal service times of 8:30am, 10:00am, 11:30am, 5:00pm, and 6:30pm. You can watch our services from our Website, Facebook Page, and YouTube account. If you tune in on our Facebook page during Sunday services, you’ll be greeted by our social media host and be able to interact with others. If you have children and/or students, we have designed weekly Sunday morning online experiences and lessons for Riptide (1st-3rd Grade and 4th-5th Grade); Pipeline (6th-8th Grade) at 10am; and Surge (9th-12th Grade) at 11:30am.
Here’s what will be the same when you return to BTMS on July 12:
- Friendly faces that can’t wait to see you!
- A place you can invite your friends and family who don’t do church!
- Engaging worship with people who aren’t wearing their pajamas!
- A life-changing message from pastors who can actually see you!
- People you can speak with in person!
We’re committed to creating a safe environment that complies with the Flagler County School guidelines for safety. Here are the safety guidelines that we need to follow:
- Safety First – After seeking out the best practices for gathering in a safe way, we’re providing as much as possible a clean, touchless environment that allows for social distancing, but allows for us to begin to meet together.
- Have you had a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher within the past 24 hours?
- Do you currently have any of the following symptoms: cough or shortness of breath (difficulty breathing) or at least two of the following symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste, or smell.
- To the best of your knowledge, have you had close contact with anyone who has OR is presumed to have COVID-19?
- Health Stations – Every person will need to be screened at a health station prior to entering the building. Your temperature will need to be taken and you must be able to answer “No” to the following posted questions to gain entry into the facility.
- Social Distancing & Cleanliness Practices – We will have seating that is 6 feet apart on the BTMS side. Therefore, we can fit about 120 people on the BTMS and will need you to register in case we need to make adjustments. We will have seating for young families and overflow on the Wadsworth side. We want to encourage you try to do your best to social distance and only give waves, elbow knocks, and fist punches (not handshakes, high-fives, and hugs). Also, please continue to practice good habits of washing hands regularly, using personal hand sanitizers, and coughing and sneezing appropriately.
- Masks are Not Required – If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, then please bring one. We will have some on hand if you would like one, but a mask is not required.
- Touchless Hand Sanitizing Stations – There will be several hand sanitizing stations throughout the building and we encourage you to use them.
- Not Feeling Well or Comfortable – If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online. Also, if a person or someone at home has had a fever in the past 14 days or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or anyone around you has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home for 14 days and join us online during that time period.
- Testing Positive for COVID-19 – In the event that you test positive for COVID-19, please notify us as we will need to contact the school system so they will do a more thorough cleaning.
- Cleaning Protocols – The school system will clean prior to and after our services. We will clean in between services. No water fountains will be open or usable. We will not have announcement sheets, brochures, and pens for now.
- Giving – Please consider giving online or through our text-to-give, but we will have an option to give through envelopes into a physical box if that is your preference.
Thank you all for being Epic during COVID-19! We’re looking forward to returning and can’t wait to see you!
WE ARE A CHURCH FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T DO CHURCH
If you are looking for a safe place to ask questions and explore the teachings of Jesus, we’re saving a seat just for you!
Sundays – 8:30am, 10:00am, & 11:30am | 4500 Belle Terre Parkway, Palm Coast, FL
Online Services on Sundays– 8:30am, 10:00am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm, & 6:30pm
WATCH OR LISTEN ONLINE NOW
Watch the live service each week on our website on Sundays! Or did you miss the current message or a series that you really wanted to hear? Then watch through our video archive or listen to it through our podcast here so you never miss a beat.
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT EPIC!
If you want to stay up to date on the latest at Epic, bookmark theepicchurch.info. We update this part of our site with everything ranging from groups, to events, to serving opportunities and international mission trips. We created this site from the ground up to feel just like an app on your phone! Click the button below to check it out.
Buddy Taylor Middle School
4500 Belle Terre Parkway
Palm Coast, FL 32164
Sundays: 8:30, 10:00, & 11:30 am
Sundays: 8:30am, 10:00, 11:30, 5:00pm, & 6:30